Job location: Birchwood, Warrington, United Kingdom
Job purpose: Contributing to the delivery of Moltex’s vision and mission by providing efficient and effective business admin. support to the UK team.
Reporting and working relationships:
The job holder will report to the Managing Director UK with a dotted line to the Financial Director. They will work closely with other members of the Moltex team primarily in the UK, and other key stakeholders and service providers.
Responsibilities: Providing business admin. support to the Moltex UK team.
Duties and tasks:
Project support including:
• Technical document and records management and associated document transmittals.
• Maintaining registers of exports of technical information and preparing periodic returns to the Department of International Trade.
• Supporting the procurement of services through initial enquiries, generation of purchase orders, and invoice checking.
• Generation of project reporting information to an agreed format.
Company secretarial support including:
• Preparing HMRC filings.
• Research and set up of company insurance policies.
• Shareholder administration working in conjunction with the Company Accountant.
• Renewal/renegotiation of contracts/leases.
IT manager and primary point of contact with IT service provider including:
• Monitoring service provider performance and resolving service issues.
• Obtaining and reviewing quotations.
• Coordinating IT upgrades and roll-outs with the service provider.
• Arranging hardware and IT access for new starters.
Management and finance reporting support including:
• Oversight of Moltex’s accounting system (Xero) – purchase orders, invoices, expenses.
• Supporting the preparation of financial reports.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
• 5+ years relevant business admin. experience covering the duties and tasks set out above.
• Experience of working in a technical design and engineering company.
• Used to working in a matrix structure and self-managing workload.
• ‘Intermediate level’ user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Behavioural skills and personality:
The company’s mission is to bring SSRs to market as quickly as possible. To achieve this the role holder will need to be:
• An excellent team worker who will integrate well with other members of the team to make the ‘whole greater than the sum of the parts.’
• An adaptable and flexible individual who will be comfortable in a rapidly growing and changing company, and who enjoys variety.
• Highly organised.
• Ability to manage a diverse and challenging workload applying assertiveness, and diplomacy to agree deadline and priorities.
• Good attention to detail and proven ability to deliver work to deadlines working quickly and accurately.