AWE are looking to recruit a Commercial Specialist to provide support to the commercial team, in the operation and implementation of commercial processes.
Location: Reading area
Package: Negotiable on experience
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
Market leading contributory pension scheme
Generous holiday entitlement 270 hours a year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus every other Friday off
Flexible working hours
Salary sacrifice scheme
Funding for the annual membership of a relevant professional body
AWE Life Insurance
Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
To provide support to the commercial team in the operation and implementation of commercial processes. Input into the management of development and production of contracts
- Adhering to commercial processes and policies within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring the provision of information in support of assessments and analyses of the viability of internal and external commercial opportunities.
- Assisting in the measurement of risks with respect to their impact upon contract baselines.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Analysing data in the required business systems in preparation for reports relating to contract performance.
- Analysing of data relating to the performance of commercial changes and opportunities.
- Contributing to commercial bids, costing and pricing.
- Regularly reviewing bids with respect to their requirements - including regulatory and legislative matters.
- Able to identify threats to AWE contracts and escalating them accordingly.
- Contributing towards the development and improvement of commercial processes.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.