For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Together with our customers, our 6,000 employees innovate on a daily basis and contribute to accelerating energy transition throughout the world. They support the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, digital and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 13 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Assystem provide end state focused nuclear engineering services both individually and as part of an integrated design community the largest nuclear design house in Europe - delivering major projects, infrastructure, waste, fuel management and safety case solutions. This mission is critical to the upkeep of the UK's long term nuclear infrastructure.
Join us and develop your career alongside a dedicated, delivery focussed, world class engineering team.
As a Commissioning Engineer your Responsibilities will be Supporting the Commissioning Manager with the following:
- Implementing and delivering the FMCP commissioning arrangements
- Produce Temporary Commissioning Aid process, implement, monitor and review.
- Produce Fault Observation Process implement, monitor and review.
- Produce SSOW/RA and method statements for control of commissioning
- Mange purchase of MTE and supporting maintenance and calibration contracts
- Implement commissioning document control arrangements and storage on site
- Purchase commissioning tools and equipment
- Manage maintenance activities during commissioning phases
- Collate commissioning LTR information into packs ready for archive
- Produce handover packages in co-ordination with construction, design, quality and operations.
- Produce / Review / Accept test documents
- Producing Plant Test Schedules
- Manage updates and progress reporting f PTS
- Produce commissioning logic
- Carrying out Graded Approach to Commissioning Assessments, implement, monitor and review
- Attendance at design/constructability/commissioning-ability reviews
- Input into purchase specifications and supplier selection process
- Review and approve vendor commissioning documents
- Attend FAT/CAT to witness commissioning activities against design performance requirements
- Lead Construction Partner and SIP suppliers during CAT and all commissioning phases
- Produce commissioning reports including attendance, presenting at MSC
- Review vendor commissioning reports
- HNC Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- Relevant commissioning management at a responsible level overseeing works scope of commissioning engineers engaged in commissioning all conventional engineering systems (control systems, mechanical, process, electrical and instrumentation)
For more information and a further discussion through the job description, please contact
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.