Delivery Team Member
Nayr Recruitment are currently looking for a Delivery Team Member based in Cumbria for a 12 months contract with the nuclear sector.
Contract Length: 12 Months
Location: Cumbria (NW Cumbria)
Pay Rate: £16.65PAYE
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Possess Security Check clearance, or able to attain SC clearance
- Capable of achieving Monitored Worker Status
- Full UK legal driving licence
- Must be able to wear respiratory protection
- LLW operation activities to include(but not limited to):
- Daily operator rounds
- Eye wash bottle checks
- Waste processing
- FLT driver
- 2nd person assist
- Dieseling up plant and equipment
- General work order sign off (ground water checks by removing man hole overs for example)
- Drum store activities to include:
- Drum assay
- Bag assay
- Type B processing
- All candidates will be expected to engage with the health physics department, the Waste delivery team and the infrastructure department.
- Deliver Operations activities as instructed by the team Leader or acting Deputy.
- Ensure Operations task are always covered by appropriate Safe Systems of work and worked to accordingly
- Check, fully understand and use OI’s (Operating Instructions) for all relevant LLW Operations
- Complete job cards in accordance with site standards to ensure that good quality history is
- being recorded
- Support Emergency Preparedness across LLW Operations area
- Actively participate in team briefs and LFE reviews taking personal action to resolve any issues
- •or shortfalls in the workplace. Comply with legislative, regulatory and company policy standards
- and procedures, e.g. safety, quality, risk, security etc. applicable to the role.
- UseDisciplined Operations as routine and promote the constant improvement of Standards and Expectations
- To be aware of and abide by the company’s Standards and Expectations.
- Manage the risks within your scope of work in compliance with the company risk management
- Comply with RSP 12.16 Information Risk Management, with respect to information assets.
- To act in a secure manner at all times, recognise potential consequences of personal behaviour
- and say if others fall short with respect to security
- To consider ED&I in all conversations and interactions, ensuring you treat all individuals
- equally, respectfully and in line with LLWR’s ED&I principles
- Awareness of the environmental issues associated with the role.
- Ensuring waste is correctly segregated to ensure compliant disposal.
Desirable Skills /Qualifications:
- Experience operating large Fork Lift Trucks or heavy plant
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work within teams
- Self-motivated- able to work unsupervised, following instructions
Security Clearance: SC Clearance
If you have the skills and experience for the role please apply with your CV.