We are looking for an Events Coordinator with excellent live event & nuclear sector/ radioactive waste experience as well as:
• Experience of working effectively within organisations (to senior management level) organising and delivering events and exhibitions – both live and virtual (preferable) working with internal and external stakeholders, speakers and supply chain
• A good understanding of the importance of teamwork and collaboration within the events and exhibitions industries, both live and virtual
• Excellent written, aural and verbal communication skills
• Good working knowledge of event production and video production, evidence of digital competence and confidence
• Tenacity in delivery of events on time and within budget, with good attention to detail and the ability to interpret strategy into actions with demonstrable project management experience.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders reflecting an appropriate understanding of diversity, equality and inclusion.
• Open, flexible, patient and personable with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/call/mail me ASAP for the full spec/more information.