Main Purpose of job:
To identify, secure and deliver radioactive waste projects for nuclear and industrial clients using professional scientific, engineering and project management principles.
To lead the team of technical project managers and support the development of the next generation of technical managers at Tradebe Inutec.
Team Lead role
- To manage the technical project management team on a day to day basis providing leadership and guidance to ensure all business objectives are met.
- To lead the monthly forecasting and delivery by the technical project management team working along the Financial Business Partner and other key business staff including the Operations Manager and SHEQ manager
- To take a key role in developing the forward service deliver work plan on a weekly/monthly basis against financial forecast and budget.
- To lead by example in supporting the technical approach, bidding and managing the delivery of technically complex radioactive waste management contracts
- To provide technical guidance and support within the team and through working alongside other key business staff including the SHEQ team, Technical Director and Business Support Managers.
- To provide regular reporting to the Head of Service Delivery on team performance.
- Management of projects and tasks as directed by the Head of Radioactives Service Delivery.
- The role will involve full Project Management responsibility, cradle to grave.
- Working with the Business Development and Commercial Team and other senior project managers to develop a full understanding of customer requirements.
- Carry out costings and establish projects in line with Tradebe Inutec’s internal management systems and procedures
- Work with the Tradebe Inutec department managers to secure & develop resources required to deliver tasks
- Utilise appropriate tools and software to forecast, control and report on project progress
- Accountable for Project planning and committing to customer milestones and internal deadlines.
- Ensure the relevant project risks are identified and managed / mitigated as appropriate
- Share best practice for project management and knowledge with staff to improve Tradebe project management capability and to maximise profitability
- Support operational management through project financial planning & reporting, resourcing and attention to financial KPIs.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, advice and guidance to customers and the Tradebe business on radioactive waste throughout the waste lifecycle, with specialist knowledge in one or more areas of radioactive waste management
- To be a primary contact and build up strong working relationships with senior technical contacts at nuclear, industrial, waste recycling and disposal sites.
- Working with Tradebe sales, commercial and operational teams to develop plans, bids and solutions to meet customer needs
- To provide input to the Business Strategy for growth
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Identify, implement and comply with applicable safety, environmental, quality, company procedures / policy, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Line Manager to technical project managers and graduate technical managers supporting their growth and development in line with business training and mentoring requirements
- Developing the technical competency and professionalism within the team to enable growth and development and succession.
If you are interested in discussing what Tradebe Inutec can offer you please contact Mateo Allen - Talent Acquisition Partner (email@example.com)