The Nuclear Quality Control & Documents Archiving Manager will assist in the development of a Quality Assurance program for the nuclear security program for the Barakah Sector. The position tracks and trends findings, validates closure of issues to ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies, and establishes industry leading best practices.This program will meet all requirements for an NQA program as defined by the Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR) and consistent with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) guidance for a security organization. The program will use international best practices as well as agreements with key stakeholders (if any). Perform duties of the Senior Nuclear Security Consultant in his/her absence.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Implement the NQA program for the Barakah Sector;
- Ensure that all aspects of the program are implemented within the organization.
- Develop processes and procedures and other methodology to define the program and assure that it is implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide oversight of the entire NQA program for the security program to assure compliance with the Quality Assurance Plan.
- Ensure tracking and trending of findings and issues and that Corrective Action Plans are developed and continuously monitored for timeliness and completeness of the actions.
- Validate closure of any NQA findings and maintain all documentation necessary to ensure a robust program which complies with regulation and best business practices.
- Provide independent oversight of the security program to determine the effectiveness of implementation;
- Determine issues and concerns and areas for improvement in the security program.
- Maintain relationships with security personnel and the headquarters to ensure open communications and reporting of issues and concerns.
- Maintain excellent relationships with managers to elicit positive response to problem areas identified during NQA audits and assessments.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
College or university graduate in a related field or equivalent work experience including ten or more years of nuclear quality assurance experience or a blend of engineering and quality program design/development within the commercial nuclear environment.
- Commercial nuclear quality assurance experience.
- Engineering experience, preferred.
- Persuasive leader.
- Able to serve as an effective security advisory team member.
- Able to communicate quality assurance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Able to work independently.
- Good judgment and discretion.
- Able to accept direction on given assignments.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to maintain a professional appearance at all times while at the workplace.
- Articulate and persuasive demeanor and professional appearance.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Effective verbal and written communication of security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- May require unconventional work hours due to crisis management and evolving issues.
- Based in a busy office environment, and will be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, and/or kneeling.
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a UAE security clearance and any visa requirements.
- Travel, as required.