AWE is currently recruiting for a Production Planner Manager to provide support, guidance and consultancy to the Operational functions, on Manufacturing/Science processes and applications.
Location - Reading area
Package - £41,000 - c£58,000 (depending on your suitability and level of experience)
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Supporting and guiding the operational functions on process enhancements and compliance, giving consultancy where possible on core activities for standard ERP/MRPII activities.
- Documenting standard processes for the use of the core applications associated with ERP/MRP II and providing governance of process.
- Reporting to the central operations team on process adherence and data quality.
- Establishing performance metrics for processes, systems and data.
- Leading communication channels for application user groups.
- Managing and communicating key performance indicators and trend charts at periodic visual management boards.
- Coach, train and mentor peers and new application users to build functional capability and resilience.
- Act as delivery lead for improvement projects, enhancement and fixes.
- Work as part of the Operations Management Centres Management Team to deliver production targets.
- Understands the needs of internal and external customers and works with them to ensure delivery timelines
- Demonstrate behaviours and values that contribute to a high performing team
- Promote and sponsor Operational Excellence and drive all actions aimed at continuous process improvement
To be considered for this role, you will possess a relevant Manufacturing, Planning or Project Management-related professional qualification. We would love to hear from highly organised Planning or Project Managers with the ability to drive high performance and implement continuous improvement/change management within the workplace.
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role.