We have an incredible opportunity to work on one of the largest infrastructure projects on Hinckley Point C!
On behalf of our Client we are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to be based at Hinckley Point C Nuclear Power Station. Reporting to the Quality Manager your role as Quality Engineer will be to support the quality process ensuring the highest quality standards are maintained and in accordance with the relevant requirements and compliance including ISO 9001 standards.
- HNC (or equivalent) Engineering discipline (desirable)
- Multi discipline Non-destructive testing training
- Visual Weld Inspection - Welding Institute Course (CSWIP/PCN or equivalent)
- Dye-Penetrant Inspection - (CSWIP/PCN or equivalent)
- Responsible welding co-ordinator (desirable)
- NVQ Level 3 Leadership & Management (desirable)
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (desirable)
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (desirable)
- CITB Managers and Professionals Test
- SMSTS (desirable)
- Practitioner/Chartered Quality status
- Knowledge of Quality tools and systems e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, EFQA etc.
- Knowledge of ISO 14000 and ISO 45001