For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Together with our customers, our 6,000 employees innovate on a daily basis and contribute to accelerating energy transition throughout the world. They support the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, digital and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 13 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Assystem provide end state focused nuclear engineering services both individually and as part of an integrated design community the largest nuclear design house in Europe - delivering major projects, infrastructure, waste, fuel management and safety case solutions. This mission is critical to the upkeep of the UK's long term nuclear infrastructure.
Join us and develop your career alongside a dedicated, delivery focussed, world class engineering team.
As a Senior EC&I Engineer you will be part of a team associated cross-discipline personnel in the delivery of complex work packages. A preference for nuclear experience is preferred. The candidate would support the lead engineer/Project Manager in delivery of the task/s to develop innovative and cost effective design schemes to meet client requirements. You will also be fully conversant with Regulator requirements, Standards and Procedures applicable at a project level and ensure compliance with company and statutory requirements
- The candidate must have at least 10 years design experience in a role having direct influence over engineering practice and outcomes.
- 10 years' experience of working within a highly regulated industry with 5 years' experience ideally gained within the nuclear industry.
- Knowledge of national and international codes, specifications and standards
- Development of designs against Safety Case requirements and Engineering Design Safety Principles
- Degree qualified or equivalent (eg HNC/HND with significant experience) in relevant engineering discipline with typically more than 10 years design experience
- Chartered Status or degree qualified with extensive experience and working towards Chartership
For more information and a further discussion through the job description, please contact
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.