For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Together with our customers, our 6,000 employees innovate on a daily basis and contribute to accelerating energy transition throughout the world. They support the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, digital and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 13 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Assystem provide end state focused nuclear engineering services both individually and as part of an integrated design community the largest nuclear design house in Europe - delivering major projects, infrastructure, waste, fuel management and safety case solutions. This mission is critical to the upkeep of the UK's long term nuclear infrastructure.
Join us and develop your career alongside a dedicated, delivery focussed, world class engineering team.
As Senior EC&I Engineer the role will involve the delivery of engineering design in support of FMEP for replacement of the incoming electrical distribution board. The role requires good knowledge of design, construction and commissioning of CE&I plant and equipment.
This role requires interface with Integrated Design Team, facility team (including systems engineering), other project functions and must work closely throughout project phases. The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment is essential.
The role will support a Responsible Engineer (RE). Experience of the following is needed:
- Design of building infrastructure and plant wide systems (power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm systems, radiological surveillance systems etc.)
- Plant modification (design and implementation),
- Nuclear Safety and Hazard Management,
- Environmental and Nuclear Waste Management (including BAT studies)
- Building crane control systems and substantiation
- Production of engineering drawings, cable and lighting calculations, datasheets,
- CDM risk assessments, cable cards, substantiation documents, testing and commissioning documents etc
- Degree qualified CE&I Engineer (or equivalent through enhanced experience).
- A minimum of three years post graduate experience working within a highly regulated industry.
- Familiar with a range of available technologies and techniques.
- Capable of independent and autonomous work during the delivery of packages.
For more information and a further discussion through the job description, please contact
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.