For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Together with our customers, our 6,000 employees innovate on a daily basis and contribute to accelerating energy transition throughout the world. They support the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, digital and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 13 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Make your contribution towards the UK achieving our net zero ambitions Hinkley Point C (HPC) will be supplying 3,200 MWe of carbon free electricity within the next decade.
Assystem are a key multi-framework engineering partner helping to design, construct, and commission the UK's first large-scale nuclear power station in 30 years.
You will be joining our expanding team of over 7000 delivering innovative engineering across a spectrum of digital, energy transition and Nuclear technologies such as fusion and modularisation alongside key global large-scale critical Infrastructure projects.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Administrator to join our teams based from Aztec West in Bristol, providing administration support to the Hinkley Point C project.
The role would suit someone with previous administration experience in an industrial environment, who is proactive and a strong, clear communicator.
This is a permanent position, with hybrid working between home and office.
- Develop, seek out, and manage regular content change/updates to SharePoint.
- Support and engage with engineering teams to ensure documents are correctly uploaded to the project EDRMS, and ensure supporting metadata is current and accurate.
- Continually monitor the quality of document meta data and identify data that needs changing, verify with owner and implement the change.
- Expedite commissioning for overdue comments and support document review cycles.
- Develop tracking and reporting to support expediting.
- Support and actively update consistency and currency of data and information sources for commissioning.
- Provide basic frontline technical support for specialist IT tools supporting commissioning delivery.
- Monitor and advise (with support & guidance) on licensing requirements and ensure that sufficient licences are available for commissioning applications. Ensure optimal use of these licences.
- Day to day assistance with Commissioning Tools & Technology, until support transitions into local IT tech support team
- Data cleanse / Data manipulation
- Capturing and centralizing data and documentation
- Troubleshooting, tracking, and documenting issues and concerns with the tools.
- Act as part of the client team to support the delivery of several large-scale IM / IT projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of MS tools, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Good understanding of SharePoint structure.
- Knowledge of project delivery processes especially in the site phase of construction projects.
- Client liaison and interface between multiple stakeholders.
- Presentation, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience of supporting teams in a programme-driven project environment.
- Understanding / experience of the IT Desktop support operation.
- Familiarity with cloud deployment of complex multi-platform IM solutions.
- Experience in a highly regulated, industrial environment.
- Experience in the nuclear industry would be desirable but is not essential.
- French language skills are desirable but not essential.