For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Together with our customers, our 6,000 employees innovate on a daily basis and contribute to accelerating energy transition throughout the world. They support the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, digital and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 13 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Make your contribution towards the UK achieving our net zero ambitions Hinkley Point C (HPC) will be supplying 3,200 MWe of carbon free electricity within the next decade. Assystem are a key multi-framework engineering partner helping to design, construct, and commission the UK's first large-scale nuclear power station in 30 years.
You will be joining our expanding team of over 7000 delivering innovative engineering across a spectrum of digital, energy transition and Nuclear technologies such as fusion and modularisation alongside key global large-scale critical Infrastructure projects
Assystem is looking for talented Sales or Business Development professionals with a technical background to join us as Sales Engineers with our team in Bristol, on a minimum 3 month contract, to help support and build upon our UK nuclear new build business success, focusing upon the Hinkley Point C EPR Project.
Supporting the existing team, the Sales Engineer will develop existing business lines and help to win new commercial opportunities.
- Build relationships with HPC key client accounts;
- Contribute to the growth of our HPC team by pursuing, capturing and winning new opportunities;
- Working closely with UK delivery teams and recruitment teams;
- Network with clients to build relationships;
- Weekly reporting of pipeline development and progress, and against assigned KPIs;
- Interviews with potential candidates for roles on the HPC Project;
- Use of CRM to track and progress sales reporting and progress;
- Receive and analyse invitations to tender;
- Manage, coordinate and draft technical-commercial responses;
- Coordinate the support of business experts in the drafting of offers.
- Role location: Bristol (Aztec West) with flexible working
- Occasional travel as required to client sites in Bristol, in Somerset;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Relevant degree (STEM and/or business-related);
- Proven experience in sales with the capability of growing existing and new accounts;
- Experience and knowledge from a technical background;
- Strong business acumen, with the capability of multi-tasking and managing numerous projects;
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English. French would be advantageous;
- Experience of working in nuclear is not essential but would be an advantage.